April 23, 2008

Friends are the best

Sometimes I want to shout to the whole world how lucky I am to have you as my friend but sometimes I want to hush... afraid that somebody might take you away from me.



What is a friend? I will tell you it is someone with whom you dare to be yourself.



If you're alone, I'll be your shadow. If you want to cry, I'll be your shoulder. If you want a hug, I'll be your pillow. If you need to be happy, I'll be your smile. But anytime you need a friend, I'll just be me.



Friends that watch your back

Friends that play with your heart

All act the same from the start

Before you know it some disappear

Others stay beside you for life

Those are the friends

The best friends



There is one friend

in the life of each of us

who seems not a separate person,

however dear and beloved,

but an expansion an interpration,

of one's self

the very meaning of one's self

No comments: